MyFiveYearPublishingScheduleWatercolor28Volume229

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Tribann Index du Forum -> .: La guilde :. -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zahyos

Classe: Paladin
Métier 1: Artisan du cuir
Métier 2: Herboriste
Point(s): 82
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 07/07/2017 07:40:46    Sujet du message: MyFiveYearPublishingScheduleWatercolor28Volume229 Répondre en citant

My Five Year Publishing Schedule - Watercolor (Volume 2)
by Piper Bradley
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK My Five Year Publishing Schedule - Watercolor (Volume 2)
->>>ONLINE BOOK My Five Year Publishing Schedule - Watercolor (Volume 2)

This notebook contains blank pages to fill in so that you can plan your writing schedule for the next five years.

Why Five years, you ask?

Well, that's the amount of time that works for my own schedule. Plus the cost of printing a Three Year schedule is the same as printing a Five Year schedule, so I decided to give you those bonus pages, since you're paying for them anyway.

This notebook contains BLANK pages to fill in so that you can plan your writing schedule for the next five years.

I'm all about making your life easy, so some of the work is done for you.

The Table of Contents is partially filled out. I left the year portion blank so that if your Five Year Publishing Schedule doesn't happen consecutively, you can still use this book. I get it. Life happens. This is why I designed this book in this particular way.

Included are:

Tentative Yearly Plan for each year,
Because to be a successful self published author, it helps to have a plan.

Actual Yearly Plan for each year,
Because plans sometimes change. It can be depressing to think I didn't accomplish anything this year, when in fact, you did. It helps reassure and motivate you to see what tasks you have completed, so write it down on this page.

Daily Schedule for Spring, Summer and Fall,
Those of you with children and after school activities know that your schedule changes throughout the year. So I gave you three different places to record your schedule.

Year in Review
A place where you can reflect on what you did, what you learned and where you want to go in the future.

This book is available in many colors. I've designed the covers so that if you wish to buy matching sets, you have that option. For those of you who like to have different covers to make it easier to differentiate between notebooks, you also have a variety of covers to choose from.

Details:
price: $19.99
bound: 98 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1546726209, 978-1546726203,
weight: 11 ounces (
filesize:

My Five Year Publishing Schedule - Watercolor (Volume 2) Piper Bradley
My Five Year Publishing Schedule - Watercolor (Volume 2) view cheap kickass сhapter book

Rogers, as a mark of esteem for his intrepidity in the ...
Always Welcome Interweave Gift CardsScientists and engineers from across the country are ...
Benzie County Area Web Site Directory The most complete directory of Web sites for this northwestern lower Michigan area.
Get off the track! : a song for Emmancipation, sung by the Hutchinsons, respectfully dedicated to Nath.l PDuring Season 2, Episode 11 – “T’was the Nightmare Before ...
For her exhibition at The Drawing Center, Amy Sillman will present a video (or what she calls an animated drawing) entitled After Metamorphoses, a work based on Ovid ...
Chances are that you've said to yourself, at least once, that you need to read more.
Instead of waiting, I downloaded the app, filled out my form standing in the (much shorter) Mobile Passport line, and was through the whole process and waiting for my ...
The Academy of Botanical Art ℠ was established to offer both a creative experience and a road map for adventureEnjoy proficient essay writing and custom writing services provided by professional academic writers.
Workshops at the Western New York Book Arts Center are a fun way to learn a new technique or further develop your skill set as an artist

Not sure what they want? Interweave Gift Cards make the perfect giftMonthly planners are a convenient option for those who ...
We provide excellent essay writing service 24/7Development Hell is what some works go through if there's too much Executive Meddling, …
This is a “Golden Girls” collector’s item rarer than just about anything else Rue ownedIt addresses our worldly needs and calls us to ...
Miketz or Mikeitz (מִקֵּץ ‎ – Hebrew for "at the end," the second word – and first distinctive word – of the parashah) is the tenth weekly Torah portion ...
Toledot, Toldos, or Tol'doth (תּוֹלְדֹת ‎ – Hebrew for "generations" or "descendants," the second word and the first distinctive word in the parashah) is ...
A monthly planner provides a quick overview of all the user's tasks, appointments and reminders for each monthShop Gift Cards...
The Saved from Development Hell trope as used in popular cultureEasy, step-by-step, illustrated instructions for everything.
You didn’t think I could let the New Year start without a hello, hooray and some fun, did you!? What plans are you building into your life and business this next ...
The MESSENGER Team is composed of many different individuals, with a wide variety of roles and responsibilitiesHow to Fit Reading Into Your Schedule and Actually Finish the Books You Want to Read

Our experienced instructors ...
From May 31 to June 9, 2017, the Portland Police Bureau's Sex Trafficking Unit conducted undercover missions to address online sex trafficking.
Learn how to do anything with wikiHow, the world's most popular how-to website

07f867cfac

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/07/2017 07:40:46    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Tribann Index du Forum -> .: La guilde :. -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation